Monday 7 May 2012

The Most Important People in my Life

So I didn't know what to do my first blog post on (cuz the whole blank page thing freaks me out :O ), so I will do it on this. My English teacher would be so proud... But my life is boring. Like really boring. It consists of waking up, staring at a computer screen for 6-8 hours, go to work, come home, talk on kik till 1 am, and then go to sleep and start all over again in the morning! Oh and all throughout that day is hyperventilating at random times because of how excited I am to go to Vancouver!!!!! Anyways, the most important people in my life:

1.   God

2.   Since I can't say my parents, MY DADDY!!!!!

3.   My siblings 
Adrienne
Stephen
Phillip
Paul
Abby
Drew
John
(DISCLAIMER: These are in age order, not importance order)

4. My nephews and niece (once again in age not importance order)
Judah
Obadiah
Benjamin
Josiah
Sarah
Alexander
Jaden

5.   My Friends 
Bake, Cake & Stake FOREVER!!!!!!

My 2 crazies!!! I <3 YOU!!!!!


5.  EVERYONE ELSE :D 


6.   Me :P



Hope this was a good enough blog post :D 




1 comment:

  1. Cute! I couldn't remember what your blogs name was... and now I have found it! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete